5 mild step to reduce Reduce effect of excedrin migraine
Excedrin Migraine is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that relieves pain, fever and other symptoms of migraine headaches. It is available as an over-the-counter medication. The active ingredient in Excedrin Migraine is acetaminophen, known by its common brand names Tylenol® and Anacin®, among others.
However a mild action to reduce by without taking any medication are these to follow :
First, get restful sleep.
First, get restful sleep. Sleep is the best medicine for headaches and migraines. When you’re feeling tired, your body releases certain chemicals that make you feel better—and one of those chemicals is serotonin. Serotonin helps regulate blood pressure, heart rate and other functions in the body so it can help relieve headaches.
It’s also important to get enough sleep every night because studies show that even five hours of disturbed or poor quality sleep can raise your risk for chronic conditions like obesity or diabetes by as much as 30%. In addition to helping prevent these health conditions over time (and potentially saving money), getting adequate shut eye has been shown to improve memory function by up to 25%!
Second, keep away from stress.
Stress can make headaches worse. It’s important to keep stress in check, because it can cause headaches and migraines in some people.
How to deal with stress:
- Breathe deeply and regularly, as much as you can in a day. If you have trouble breathing, try doing yoga or tai chi.
- Take time out of your day for yourself by resting or meditating (see “How to Find Inner Peace” below). This will help relax your body so that it doesn’t get tense while trying to focus on managing your stress levels at work or school; this is especially important if you often feel overwhelmed by other people’s needs during the day!
Third, eat good breakfast.
- Eat a good breakfast.
- If you have a headache, eating breakfast is the most important meal of your day. It’s also one of the best ways to avoid headaches in general, because eating protein and fats will naturally increase your blood sugar level, which decreases inflammation throughout your body.
- Make sure that every food group is represented: whole grains (like oatmeal), fruits (apple slices), vegetables (broccoli) and protein sources like eggs or fish can all help provide essential vitamins and minerals that may be lacking when you’re feeling under the weather!
Fourth, let doctors know about any and all medications you are taking.
- Tell your doctor about any medications you are taking. If you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, tell your doctor as well.
- Be honest about any herbs or supplements that are not recommended for treating migraines but that may be prescribed to you by a licensed practitioner (for example: ginseng, vitamin B-12). Do not take these without checking with your physician first!
- If you experience side effects while taking Excedrin Migraine Extra Strength Cold & Flu Formula, let your doctor know right away so they can determine if there is an underlying reason for the problem and recommend treatment options appropriately.
Fifth, be sure the medicine cabinet is well-stocked with over-the-counter options for headache relief.
You may also want to stock up on over-the-counter pain relievers. It’s important to keep in mind that these types of medications are not necessarily effective for everyone, so make sure you try other options before reaching for the prescription pad. Some common first aid measures include:
- Taking an aspirin or ibuprofen tablet
- Using a cold compress (such as an ice pack) on your head and neck area
- Drinking plenty of water
We hope that with these tips, you’ll be able to take care of your headache and get back to enjoying life.